PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 D. LGS. 196/2003 And GDPR.
Art. 13 and 14 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
in compliance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 “relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data” (hereinafter Regulation), We wish to inform you in relation to the processing of your personal data, that – subject to your consent and in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, with particular reference to the confidentiality and protection of your personal data - we will implement in the provision of our goods and services.
The rules (articles. 13 e 14) establishes that when the Data Controller collects data both from the interested party and not, must provide a series of information that we present to you below.
- The data controller is Playa S.r.l., based in Via Matteotti, 91, 09049 Villasimius (CA), Italia, P.IVA 02773690926 – REG. COMPANIES CA No.02773690926.
- Your data will be processed lawfully, correct and transparent, making sure they are accurate and appropriate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes of the processing pursued, In the case, they consist in the supply of purchased goods and services and in all related activities.
- The legal basis of the treatment will be constituted by:
- execution of contractual obligations;
- legitimate interest;
- fulfillment of legal obligations.
- We inform you that the pertinent personal data, connected and/or instrumental to the contractual relationship, they may also be processed for the legitimate interests of the Data Controller (Which, ad is.: fraud prevention, security of networks and information systems and related services offered or made available through the networks and systems themselves, etc.), in compliance with the law and confidentiality obligations.
- The categories of personal data processed will be exclusively those necessary for the completion and execution of the contract for the achievement of the purposes specified above. The Data Controller will not process further data except with your specific consent.
- We inform you that your personal data may be communicated to:
- employees of the Data Controller duly authorized and trained in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation;
- suppliers of the Data Controller, duly appointed Data Processors;
- freelancers and consultants in charge of data processing for the financial and accounting management of the writer;
- subjects to whom access to data is recognized by law, regulation or community legislation.
- We wish to inform you that, in the event that the goods and services purchased require the communication of your personal data in "non-EU" countries (or non-members of the EU or the European Economic Area), we will transfer the same to our suppliers.
We care, to about, to specify that the Regulation permits the transfer of personal data to non-EU countries in the event that there is an adequacy decision by the EU Commission pursuant to art.. 45 (currently existing for: Andorra, Argentina, Australia – PNR, Canada, FaerOer, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, New Zeland, Switzerland and Uruguay), o adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46, including binding corporate rules pursuant to art. 47. Differently, the Regulation admits the transfer of personal data to countries for which there is no decision of Adequacy (including those from the USA that have not joined the EU-USA so-called Privacy Shield), nor adequate guarantees, only if it is necessary – among others – for the execution of a contract(art. 49, par. 1, lett. b).
It is our duty to inform you that, in this last case, against the transfer of your personal data, will not be able to exercise the rights provided in favor of the interested party by the Regulation (ad is. of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of data processing, etc.) nor towards the Owner, nor directly to our suppliers since the obligation to process and/or store data according to European Union standards is not required by the laws of the host countries, with the consequence that there are no guarantees for the treatment and security of your personal data.
- We inform you that the communication of personal data will be necessary for the aforementioned purposes, being the treatment envisaged for the execution of contractual and/or legal obligations. It is therefore not necessary to provide your consent.
- We inform you that your data, in the event that you do not provide it directly, they may be provided to us by the person through whom he will request our goods and services.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contract e, subsequently, for the time in which we will be subject to retention obligations for tax purposes and/or for other purposes established by law or by Regulations.
- You will have the right to ask the Data Controller to revoke your consent at any time (art. 7) possibly loaned, and access to your personal data (art. 15), the rectification (art. 16) or cancellation (art. 17) of the same, the limitation of the treatment concerning them (art.18) or to oppose their treatment (art. 21), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20).
- We also inform you that you can exercise the rights referred to in the previous paragraph by sending the appropriate form to the Data Controller (downloadable from the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/modulistica-e-servizi-online), duly completed, through the following methods:
- by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by postal service to Playa S.r.l., Via Matteotti, 91, 09049 Villasimius (CA), Italia
- Always in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, will have the right to lodge a formal complaint with the Guarantor authority (art. 77) in the manner indicated on the Authority's website at the address: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/modulistica-e-servizi-online, or to bring a judicial appeal (art. 79).
Our Company specifies that it is not required to request the user's consent for technical cookies, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
What are cookies? What are they for? They represent potential risks to our privacy? How can we protect our personal data when we browse the web?
These are some of the questions answered by new video tutorial created by the Privacy Guarantor.
What are cookies?
Cookies are information placed on your browser when you visit a website or use a social network with your PC, smartphone o tablet.
Each cookie contains different data such as, for example, the name of the server it came from, a numeric identifier, ecc.
Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (that is, until the browser used for web browsing is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code.
What are cookies for??
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information on users who access a web page.
These cookies, so-called technicians, they are often useful, because they can make browsing and using the web faster and faster, because for example they intervene to facilitate some procedures when you shop online, when you log into restricted access areas or when a website automatically recognizes the language you usually use.
A particular type of cookie, detti analytics, they are used by website managers to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site, and therefore compile general statistics on the service and its use.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their movements and habits of web consultation or consumption (what do they buy, what they read, ecc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising of targeted and personalized services (c.d. Behavioural Advertising). In this case we are talking about profiling cookies.
For example: Have you ever visited a service site, to use your webmail or to access your page on a social network and to find advertising banners related to your latest searches on the web or the last purchase made on the Internet?
This happens because those web spaces are designed to recognize your pc or another terminal that you use to connect to the web (smartphone, tablet) and possibly direct you "profiled" promotional messages based on your searches and your use of the Internet.
It may also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, video, ecc.. Let's talk, in these cases, of the so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes.
So the cookies you download on pc, smartphones and tablets can also be read by other subjects, other than those who manage the web pages you visit.
Cookies and privacy
Given the particular invasiveness that profiling cookies (especially those third parties) may have within the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and express his valid consent to the insertion of cookies on his terminal.
- that the site uses profiling cookies to send targeted advertising messages;
- that the site also allows the sending of "third-party" cookies, in case of use of this type of cookie, i.e. cookies installed by a different site through the site you are visiting;
In any case, in addition to the protections provided, you also have other options for browsing without cookies.
Block third-party cookies
Third-party cookies are generally not essential for browsing, so you can reject them by default, through specific functions of your browser.
Activate the Do Not Track option
The Do Not Track option is present in most of the latest generation browsers. Websites designed to respect this option, when activated, they should automatically stop collecting some of your browsing data. As mentioned, however, not all websites are set up to respect this option (discretionary)
Activate the "anonymous surfing" mode
With this function you can navigate without leaving a trace of navigation data in the browser. Sites will not remember you, the pages you visit will not be stored in the history and new cookies will be deleted.
However, the anonymous browsing function does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet, because it only serves not to keep navigation data in the browser, while your browsing data will continue to be available to website managers and connectivity providers.
Delete cookies directly
There are special functions to do this in all browsers. However, remember that new cookies are downloaded each time you connect to the Internet, for which the cancellation operation should be performed periodically. Wishing, some browsers offer automated systems for the periodic deletion of cookies.
We will make a reasonable effort to ensure the correctness and completeness of the information and data available on this site.
However, we are not responsible for any disputes and problems deriving from commercial and contractual relationships between activities/companies on this site and their customers, portal users, who have contacted these companies through this website.
We do not guarantee and assume no responsibility for the update, the correctness and completeness of the information provided on this site, therefore we decline all responsibility for the consequences that may be caused to users by possible malfunctions, for damages or loss of profits that may arise therefrom.
The same applies to all links to other sites to which this site refers users.
We will not be responsible for the content of sites that are reached via external links.
We also reserve the right to modify and supplement the information provided without notice. The content of the site is protected by copyright laws.
I Tests: The texts are entered by the administrators or directly by collaborators/authors and the rights belong to the respective owners indicated on the site itself, or in the links that communicate the source.
Pictures: the images are inserted by the administrators or directly by collaborators/authors and the rights belong to their respective owners indicated on the site itself, and/or near the images.
Some pictures (in the public domain) may have been taken from Websites where the owners have given up any rights (example: Wikipedia), or where they have authorized the reproduction, distribution and modification, also for commercial purposes, of the work (Creative Commons license taken from Flickr or other sites). In Pictures, if required by license, the source is indicated.
However, if you find copyright infringements, Please kindly let us know. (if you are the owner of the work, indicate if you wish the source to be reported or if you wish to have it removed or otherwise, thank you).
Reproduction of information or data ed, in particular, of texts or parts of texts or graphic elements, requires the prior express consent of the owners.
Given the increasingly frequent attacks on servers and websites on the Web, we cannot guarantee that the site is free from errors or viruses.
Playa S.r.l., its suppliers and its collaborators are not responsible for the damages suffered by the user due to such elements of a destructive nature.
All information and data, their use and registration, like all related activities, actions or omissions are subject to Italian law.
For any dispute that should arise, the exclusive court will be that of Cagliari.
This is a portal containing non-pornographic material for an audience of all ages.